I am passionate about equipping parents to support their baby's needs right at home.
Provide practical, easy-to-implement strategies for parents to reduce anxiety around their baby's development and head shape
How Infant Insights was born
Becoming a mom was a big change for me. I had experience working with children before becoming a mom, but having a child of my own presented many new challenges.
From the time my son, James, was born, I often felt anxious about his head shape and development. I knew I couldn't be the only parent feeling this way and I wanted to help.
I decided to begin a social media account centered around providing education to parents about their infant's development and head shape - and the rest is history! I feel honored you are here with me!
My beliefs and motivations
Our children are our world. I want to be a sounding board for parents and a resource to calm their stress around their baby's development.
With TONS of information at our finger tips, I take pride in educating the parents I work with on proven, safe strategies that lead to positive change in their baby.
No matter where on the map the families I serve are located, I am passionate about supporting them all. We all deserve to have access to services that would benefit our babies. And I am so thankful I can do exactly that through Infant Insights.
"You helped me tremendously in my motherhood journey. Thank you so much."
Breanna, Head Shape Correction Client
You should know...
- I am a HUGE people person. People fascinate me! We are all so different, but also so alike! I can't wait to get to know you!
- I LOVE a sunrise and sunset. There is nothing like watching the day begin with a beautiful sunrise listening to the birds chirp. Or ending the day with a beautifully painted sky.
- I love a good podcast! I enjoy learning from others and podcasts are a great way to do that! My favorite right now is the Risen Motherhood Podcast, you should check it out!
- In my spare time I enjoy a few things - spending time with family, taking a nice afternoon walk, sipping an iced vanilla latte (with oat milk please), or hanging with my girlfriends!
- I'm an Enneagram 2. A helper. There are many positives to being a helper, but also negatives. Like the fact that I want to help everyone, and that's sometimes very hard to do! I am very excited to help you though!
Your next step
Ready to get have the tools you need to help your baby!?
Browse my courses
Whether it's developmental milestone information or "flat head" focused courses - I have an option for you! Browse my courses to see if there is one that would benefit you and your baby!
See what's inside!
Check out my consultation services!
Want to meet with me online, or in person, regarding head shape correction or infant development? Learn more about what that meeting looks like here!Work with me 1:1
Download the "Flat Head" Monitoring Checklist
Want to monitor your baby's head shape so you can prevent flattening from occurring? Download my FREE Checklist!