Crawling in Infants Course
It's time to get your baby crawling!
You can have the tools to teach your baby to crawl right at home! You know your baby best and with some simple, practical tools you can encourage them to crawl on all fours before walking!
I'll show you how...Let's get started!
My goal is to reduce your worry and give you practical tools to support your baby's crawling development.
Our babies change so much during the first year and we may wonder when they will reach a certain milestone! This course's goal is to provide practical instruction and examples with the goal of giving your baby the confidence and skills to crawl before they walk!
This program will help you understand:
All of the skills required in crawling
How to strategically encourage these skills with your baby
Understand how to troubleshoot any crawling difficulties
Maybe this is you...
You really want to help your baby learn to crawl but you aren't sure how!
- As an occupational therapist focused on educating parents, I have the tools to help you teach your baby to crawl.
- Through simple instruction, detailed explanations and real demonstrations on my own child - teaching your baby to crawl couldn't be easier!
- It's also important to consider why it's important to crawl and how to troubleshoot any difficulties in crawling! The course has all of this + more!
- Teaching your baby to crawl is simple, but we do want them to have some foundations skills before completing. This course will teach you exactly what those skills are and how to encourage them with your baby.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I expect my baby to crawl?
What skills are required for crawling?
Does my baby have to crawl before they walk?
What do I do if my baby refuses to crawl?
How do I know if my baby is ready for crawling?
How do I teach my baby to get on hands and knees??
How often should I complete the activities in the course?
At what age should I worry that my baby is not crawling?
Here's the truth
Teaching your baby a new skill is easy!
With the understanding of WHAT skills are required in crawling and HOW to encourage them - you can have your little one crawling in no time! Get ready to baby proof!TELL ME MORE
"He has started crawling! I made a schedule of practicing 3x/day and through your program he started crawling!"
Crawing course purchaser
Crawling in Infants Course
This course is a comprehensive program to equip you with the tools to teach your baby how to crawl on all fours before taking their first steps!
Simple, easy-to-follow explanations that break down all the skills required in crawling
Simple, and practical demonstrations that break down how to encourage the skills required in crawling
Demonstrations on an actual baby
Moving and assisting our babies can be difficult at times! Especially at this age. View actual demonstrations on my own child so you can complete with your baby as well.
Easy-to-follow PDF to supplement the video content in the course. It's always nice to have multiple forms of information to reference!
Here's what you'll learn
How to teach your baby to start crawling!
Skills required for crawling
A breakdown and explanation of each skill required in crawling. From strength required to transitioning skills and everything in between, understanding the skills needed for independent crawling is crucial!
How to encourage the skills required
Practical activities that you can incorporate into your baby's daily play to encourage the skills required in crawling. Don't worry - I've included demonstrations on my baby so you know how to apply this information!
Troubleshooting difficulty with crawling + more
Baby refusing to crawl? Baby refusing to stay on hands and knees? Baby assuming hands and knees but not moving forward? Learn how to troubleshoot any crawling difficulties with your baby!
How does this sound?
What you can expect after taking this course...
- Reduced anxiety and worry about when your baby will crawl
- Lifetime access to the course so you can reference at anytime
- Understanding of crawling as a milestone and a way your child will explore their environment
- Practical tips that you can begin to implement into your daily routines
- Support from me anytime through email!
This mom shared this amazing result:
"I worked on what you suggested and my baby was crawling in exactly 3 weeks!"
This mom was so excited about the course:
"I have been using your crawling tips for a week or two and he is now crawling all over the place!!"
This course is for you if...
- Your baby is able to roll and sit independently.
- Your baby is having difficulty transitioning into crawling positions and crawling on hands and knees
- Your baby is approaching 9 months and is showing no signs of independent crawling
This mom was so thankful
"Two days of the scarf trick and crawling is starting to click!!!"
Feedback about the course tips:
"I am not even kidding! One day of activities and we had some improvement this morning!"
Meet your instructor
Hi, I'm Brooke
Becoming a mom was a big change for me. I had tons of experience working with children before becoming a mom, but having a child of my own presented many new challenges.
From the time my son, James, was born, I often felt anxious about his head shape and development. I knew I couldn't be the only parent feeling this way and I wanted to help.
I decided to begin a social media account centered around providing education to parents about their infant's development and head shape - and the rest is history! I feel honored you are here with me!
What a mom had to say about the course:
"I just wanted to let you know that after a little over a week, she has started crawling on all fours!"
How the course made one mom feel:
"We have a crawler! Thank you infinetly!"