Walking in Infants Course
It's time to get your baby walking!
You can have the tools to teach your baby to walk right at home! You know your baby best and with some simple, practical tools you can encourage them to take their first independent steps!
I'll show you how...Let's get started!
My goal is to reduce your worry and give you practical tools to support your baby's first steps.
Our babies change so much during the first year and we may wonder when they will reach a certain milestone! This course's goal is to provide practical instruction and examples with the goal of giving your baby the confidence to take their first steps!
This program will help you understand:
All of the skills required in walking
How to strategically encourage these skills with your baby
Understand how to troubleshoot any walking difficulties
Maybe this is you...
You really want to help your baby learn to walk but you aren't sure how!
- As an occupational therapist focused on educating parents, I have the tools to help you teach your baby to walk.
- Through simple instruction, detailed explanations and real demonstrations on my own child - teaching your baby to walk couldn't be easier!
- It's also important what to consider AFTER your baby walks. Within this program, you will find resources for new walker shoes and how to build even more confidence among your new walker.
- Teaching your baby to walk is simple, but we do want them to have some foundations skills before completing. This course will teach you exactly what those skills are and how to encourage them with your baby.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I expect my baby to walk?
When do I know my baby is ready for shoes?
Does my baby have to crawl before they walk?
What do I do if my baby refuses to stand?
How do I know if my baby is ready for walking?
How do I teach my baby to safely fall?
How often should I complete the activities in the course?
At what age should I worry that my baby is not walking?
Here's the truth
Teaching your baby a new skills is easy!
With the understanding of WHAT skills are required in walking and HOW to encourage them - you can have your little one walking in no time!TELL ME MORE
"He has started walking! Honestly, without all your techniques, I would have been lost and he would have been way more delayed. Thank you for everything!"
Walking course purchaser
Walking in Infants Course
This course is a comprehensive program to equip you with the tools to teach your baby how to take confident first steps!
Simple, easy-to-follow explanations that break down all the skills required in walking
Simple, and practical demonstrations that break down how to encourage the skills required in walking
Demonstrations on an actual baby
Moving and assisting our babies can be difficult at times! Especially at this age. View actual demonstration on my own child so you can complete with your baby as well.
Easy-to-follow PDF to supplement the video content in the course. Always nice to have multiple forms of information to reference!
Here's what you'll learn
How to teach your baby to take their first independent steps
Skills required for walking
A breakdown and explanation of each skill required in walking. From balance to transitioning skills and everything in between, understanding the skills needed for independent steps is crucial!
How to encourage the skills required
Practical activities that you can incorporate into your baby's daily play to encourage the skills required in walking. Don't worry - I've included demonstrations on my baby so you know how to apply this information!
Troubleshooting difficulty with walking + more
Baby refusing to pull to stand? Baby refusing to put their feet on the floor and bear weight? Baby always falling in standing? Learn how to troubleshoot any walking difficulties with your baby! Also learn about choosing shoes for your new walker and toys to support walking development.
How does this sound?
What you can expect after taking this course...
- Reduced anxiety and worry about when your baby will walk
- Lifetime access to the course so you can reference at anytime
- Understanding of walking as a milestone and a way your child will explore their environment
- Practical tips that you can begin to implement into your daily routines
- Support from me anytime through email!
This mom shared this amazing result:
"We've been practicing the walking activities and she took 4 steps on her own! I cried!"
This mom was so excited about the course:
"I purchased the course, and sped through all the content! So many great tips and tricks to get my baby walking!"
This course is for you if...
- Your baby is able to roll and crawl independently.
- Your baby is having difficulty standing independently or tolerating standing play.
- Your baby is approaching 12 months and is showing no signs of independent walking
This mom was so thankful
You have been an invaluable resource for us since our girl was 2 months. Thanks for all you do!"
Feedback about the course tips:
"I'm learning so much and incorporating things into our daily play routine. Thanks for all the tips!"
Meet your instructor
Hi, I'm Brooke
Becoming a mom was a big change for me. I had lots of experience working with children before becoming a mom, but having a child of my own presented many new challenges.
From the time my son, James, was born, I often felt anxious about his head shape and development. I knew I couldn't be the only parent feeling this way and I wanted to help.
I decided to begin a social media account centered around providing education to parents about their infant's development and head shape - and the rest is history! I feel honored you are here with me!
What a mom had to say about the course:
"I am SO thankful for you and your dedication to helping babies and mamas."
How the course made one mom feel:
"I feel so much more educated and empowered as a parent."